- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- Arts and Culture
- Child Protection & Out of Home Care Policy
- Community Sports and Recreation
- Cultural Heritage
- Emergency Services
- Human Rights
- Land Use Planning
- Manufacturing and Industry
- Mental Health
- Older People
- Physician Assisted Dying
- Ports and Freight
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- State Finance and Taxation
- Substance Abuse and Dependence
Victoria’s rural communities are essential to our economy and identity. So the health of our soils, water reserves and atmosphere must be treasured for future farming generations to enjoy.
Our remaining productive land needs to be protected from mining, sprawling housing developments, genetically modified crops and from the threats of climate change.
We stand ready to support the sustainability of the industry, to help farmers remain on the land and get a healthy return on the products they grow.
We want security – not just for our food, but for those who grow our food too.