- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- Arts and Culture
- Child Protection & Out of Home Care Policy
- Community Sports and Recreation
- Cultural Heritage
- Emergency Services
- Human Rights
- Land Use Planning
- Manufacturing and Industry
- Mental Health
- Older People
- Physician Assisted Dying
- Ports and Freight
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- State Finance and Taxation
- Substance Abuse and Dependence
Did you know that Victoria is the most cleared state in Australia?
Our biodiversity is in crisis and we need an overhaul of the laws that currently fail to prevent our remaining environmental stocks. We will ensure that protected flora and fauna will actually be protected.
The Greens will create a new Biodiversity Conservation Act with real impact assessment requirements that will apply to all remaining ecosystems and not just certain threatened areas.
The wealth of biodiversity has too much value to simply be an inconvenient obstacle when planning developments.