- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- Arts and Culture
- Child Protection & Out of Home Care Policy
- Community Sports and Recreation
- Cultural Heritage
- Emergency Services
- Human Rights
- Land Use Planning
- Manufacturing and Industry
- Mental Health
- Older People
- Physician Assisted Dying
- Ports and Freight
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- State Finance and Taxation
- Substance Abuse and Dependence
South-East Australia will be one of the world's most vulnerable areas for extreme wildfires in a changed climate.
We need to be prepared. The protection of human life and the preservation of Victoria's built and natural assets are our highest priorities.
Victoria will have the most advanced level of knowledge about bushfire behaviour through a world class research centre that can deliver information and expertise to the broader community.
Together we will reduce the devastating impacts of extreme fire events on our communities.