- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- Arts and Culture
- Child Protection & Out of Home Care Policy
- Community Sports and Recreation
- Cultural Heritage
- Emergency Services
- Human Rights
- Land Use Planning
- Manufacturing and Industry
- Mental Health
- Older People
- Physician Assisted Dying
- Ports and Freight
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- State Finance and Taxation
- Substance Abuse and Dependence
Victorians love sport. We love how it brings communities together. The social and health benefits of participation are clear, but sometimes these reasons for celebration can be lost.
The rise of gambling advertising in sports, the association of alcohol with athletes and the poor treatment of women by some sportsmen create a real threat to positive community messages.
We want to see less focus on ‘blockbuster’ events and more support for participation in local sports clubs. We would end the Grand Prix in Albert Park.
We want sport to continue to inspire everyone, from the young to the elderly, to participate in physical activity to bring people from all walks of life together.