- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- Arts and Culture
- Child Protection & Out of Home Care Policy
- Community Sports and Recreation
- Cultural Heritage
- Emergency Services
- Human Rights
- Land Use Planning
- Manufacturing and Industry
- Mental Health
- Older People
- Physician Assisted Dying
- Ports and Freight
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- State Finance and Taxation
- Substance Abuse and Dependence
The Greens have a vision for public transport that takes you where you want to go, when you want to go.
The root of the problems we’ve been having with public transport in Victoria is that responsibility is fragmented across agencies and private operators.
The Greens will create a Public Transport Authority to plan, manage and integrate all public transport services across Victoria.
In places where public transport really works, such as Zurich, Vancouver, Barcelona, London and Perth they have a powerful and accountable Public Transport Authority.
Reforming the way public transport is planned and managed gives us a foundation to build a better system that works for everyone.